Tuesday, January 17, 2017

The One

The one will never give up on you, even if he's given up on himself.
The one will always give you his all and then some, even with all the odds against him.
The one will never bail on you, he'd rather fall to pieces in the face of paralyzing fear while trying his hardest .
The one will rather risk everything to accomplish a real change than let you down a second time.
The one will love you forever and leave his everything behind if you give him the time.
The one will build his life around you without even asking you to notice.
The one will change everything for you if you let him
The one will wait forever for a second chance...

I am THE ONE for you, I know this for a fact.  I just hope that you're the one for me.
I was put on this earth to be yours.
I love you and I need you...

No comments: