Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Bike ride to Paradise - May 29, 2007

I had lunch at my mom's before embarking on my ride. I parked my bike next to someone's road bike in her building's garage.

This is somewhere in Clayton. I want to go back there on a nicer day and reshoot this with a film camera. It will probably be a part of my next show.

I rode to Paraiso, a small town on the banks of the Panama Canal. Here's a pic of my bike on a service dirt road alongside the canal as a boat goes under the new bridge that crosses the canal. The next picture was taken a few feet back in front of the small waterfall.

To access this road you have go behind the Post Office, ride under (or around) the chains and follow the winding road til it turns into a dirt road. Although this road is on restricted Panama Canal property, once I get my cross country MTB back on the road I will continue to explore it.

1 comment:

Eric Gregory Powell said...

you could make a great bike series of images.